Wednesday, July 30, 2008

46 Pounds

Well, my checked bag is packed and ready, and my carry-on isn't far behind it.  I am hoping our scale is accurate enough that my bag doesn't go over 50 pounds at the airport (I'm hoping they don't use doctor's scales, which are always WAY higher than the truth!!).  I should already be in bed as I write this, trying to get at least some sleep before having to be at church at 4:15 in the morning.  But honestly, I would just be laying awake in bed thinking anyway!  Please pray our travel goes smoothly tomorrow - fly out of O'Hare around noon, then connect to our flight to Lima in Houston, planning to arrive in Lima about 10 pm.  I'm hoping to be able to update the blog as I am down there (our hotel is rumored to have internet access), or else Justin will be manning the posts till I'm home!

No comments: