Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July RULES

Gotta love the 4th of July. I got to eat pizza and garlic knots from Polito's and play Mario Kart Wii with Luke and Dad, and then I got to go to the Jorden's for a cookout, where more soda, hotdogs, and ice cream cake was consumed, along with Julie's awesome pear bread. I jumped on a trampoline for the first time in a couple of years, and found out that I have gained a little weight since high school, as I was able to hit the ground through the trampoline. Follow that up with bean bag tossing in Amherst before the fireworks, and a sweet glow stick, and you have just about as perfect a day as you can get, without golf being involved. Too bad I didn't have this awesome CD to go along with the glow stick.

1 comment:

Jenn King said...

Wow Justin, I've never thought of you as a "Techno" music kind of guy. Interesting, very interesting.
We're looking forward to seeing you tonight.