Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bathroom: Check

Phew.  The basement bathroom is officially complete.  I ended up not having to work today, so I came home and finished the last coat of paint.  I then worked at hanging the *first* mirror.  It really is amazing how many pieces a mirror can shatter into, isn't it?  It wasn't until after I cleaned it all up that I realized what a cool picture it could have been.  I even contemplated (only for a second) dumping all the shards out of the bag in order to "recreate" the disaster.  Anyways, after a quick trip to Menards for another mirror, the bathroom is DONE.  Justin helped hang the second (and final) mirror, as well as the picture.  I really wish I would have taken a "before" picture, just so you all could truly appreciate the difference.  

1 comment:

Angie said...

Looks really nice guys- great work!