Saturday, November 8, 2008

Many Meals

So for the last few days I have been working away in the kitchen preparing for a family meal-making session.  We decided on some great recipes that can be made ahead and frozen, and then pulled out to cook when it is needed.  There were 10 of us gathered at my mom's house today and we made over 30 meals to separate between 6 households.  It is quite a bit of work to put together, but it is fun work, and the day was a lot of fun.  I'm already looking forward to the next time - probably after the holidays.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you I didn't want to be IN pictures! My arms look fat! Such a great time, and such wonderful food. One Chicken Pot Pie is already history. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... something about those recipe sheets looks rather familiar... :D