Saturday, June 28, 2008

Time's Up...

Entree Vous is officially closing.  

Today at work we cleaned out and shut down all of the make tables, and began making meals to use up our current inventory.  Over the next few weeks we will make up as many meals as we can for people to stop by and stock their freezers with our tasty food!  Everyone that comes in is very sad to learn we are closing (as we are sad to tell them!), but it just has not been busy enough to stay open.  
This is something I have been so pleased to have been a part of from the beginning.  And despite some of the crazier or frustrating days, I have thoroughly enjoyed building friendships with the other ladies that have worked there, I have loved the food and prep work, and I have enjoyed sharing this great way of "cooking" with customers.  
I am not sure exactly what I will be working at next, though taking on more orders for cakes and desserts is a possibility.  I am not in a rush to find something, as I am heading to Peru next month and I think the last thing a potential new employer wants to hear is that you need off right away!  I am sure I will think of something soon though, as trying to be a productive member of society is in my nature!

No comments: