Thursday, June 12, 2008

Greetings!

I'm not sure if enjoying reading a blog is a good reason to actually start a blog, but it is what it is. We also thought, if anything, it will help our friends and family keep better track of us and what we are up to.  So whatever your reason is for reading, I hope you enjoy it, even through the days when not much is happening!

I love traveling in the traditional sense of the word - getting in a plane, flying somewhere, and discovering a new (to me!) area.  But I also enjoy going for a walk around our town, going for a short (or long!) drive to visit family or a friend, and just getting out of the house in general.  

And Justin is certainly willing to travel to just about any golf course in the county, state, region, country, continent, and so on!  
Speaking of which, he is going way up to Hayward, WI today with his dad to golf one of their favorite courses, Big Fish Golf Club.  

I, on the other hand, will be staying around the house today, though running a few errands is on my agenda, in addition to laundry and baking.  These mini loaves of Cinnamon Streusel and Glazed Lemon Poppyseed bread came out just right!