Friday, June 20, 2008

Seriously??

Okay.  I apologize in advance.  But this might be the silliest thing I ever saw on a household product, much less a toilet bowl cleaner.  Don't get me wrong - I am all about killing any living organism (germ, virus, bacteria, etc) that might be in our toilet, but the FLU virus??  I didn't realize there was such a high risk of catching the FLU from the TOILET BOWL!  Who has heard of someone catching the flu from the toilet?  And if so, I think they just might need an updated lesson on how to use the toilet exactly!  

Don't worry.  I also baked today.  I was pretty sure I was going to get through the day without having to put something wonderful in the oven, but at about 5:45, the urge just hit.  
I tried to resist, but as Justin is out golfing with some guys from church, I really didn't have anything better to do (well, except clean the toilet, of course!).  
Tonight's feature, for your viewing pleasure, are Mini Flourless Chocolate Cakes, recipe courtesy of Rosemary's Restaurant in Las Vegas.  We had the absolute pleasure of eating there in May, and it was one of the best meals Justin and I have ever had.  EVER.  As in, GO EAT THERE.  They have a spectacular lunch and dinner price special that makes up for the cab fare to get there.  Heck, it makes up for the AIRPLANE fare!!  Until we go back, we will just have to make do with their cookbook, and thus suffer through these ridiculous little bits of chocolate bliss.

No comments: