Saturday, August 23, 2008

Very Rare Photo...

What an absolutely beautiful day outside!  It finally rained last night after a week of ridiculously high humidity percentages, and the sky was clear and sunny.  Gorgeous.  After Justin and I got back from the gym, Travis and I went downtown to the Farmers' Market.  What a spread!  I always forget to take my camera there, and that is exactly where I wanted to take all sorts of fantastic pictures to post.  Ripe tomatoes, green beans, sweet corn, peppers, potatoes, onions, garlic, carrots, flower bouquets, and on and on.  I had to hold myself back, and we still came home with a bag full of goodies, including beans, carrots, corn, and yellow and purple fingerling potatoes.  I love summer.
This afternoon Justin and I headed over to SentryWorld for a round of golf.  The weather was perfect, and we had a nice time spending the afternoon together.  I played pretty well on the front nine (for me) though Justin wasn't very happy with his front nine score, but then over the back nine I played horrendously (I just ended up skipping a couple holes - it was that bad), and Justin turned his round around (hee hee) and did very well.  You will probably never see another picture of me golfing, so enjoy it while it lasts!!

No comments: