Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Peanut Butter Blondies

I found these mini Reese's Pieces at the store a little while ago, and thought they would be fun to try in Monster Cookies. Well, I haven't made Monster Cookies yet, but somehow the package still cut itself open and somehow half the package still found itself in my belly (not all at once, mind you!).
As I was flipping through my recipe binder looking for something new to try, I came across this recipe, which seemed to yield itself nicely to an addition of a half cup of mini Reese's Pieces. So I added those but left out the 1/2 cup of salted peanuts (only because I didn't have any). These puppies pack a peanut butter punch second only to Peanut Butter Fudge Crunch. Keeper.

Caution: Do not attempt to eat these without a glass of water or milk nearby!

1 comment:

Travis said...

I'm totally upset that I can't be there for these, they look and sound amazing. Dawson Cry Face x 2!!!