Friday, August 22, 2008

This one needs tweaking...

So I have this new recipe for Key Lime White Chocolate Chip Cookies, and I am rather torn about it.  They were incredibly easy to make, and the flavor is really good - especially if you like lime.  But the texture is off a bit.  I think they needed another full cup of flour to give a bit more substance to them.  And maybe some macadamia nuts... maybe add more lime zest and back off on the lime juice... and something else... just not sure at the moment!  But honestly, I am not sure if I want to take the time to make something that is just "really good" and not "fantastic."  Though maybe they could become fantastic!  And as I write this, Justin thinks I should make them again.  And maybe my slight disappointment comes from the fact that I really just want another pan of those Peanut Butter Fudge Crunch bars...

No comments: